Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 95 14:34:29 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

>Dear FreeBSDers,
>in it for over a period of two months, and have had no response, so I can only
>assume there is a problem.

This is the first I have seen (not that I can personally manually remove
you from the list, but there are those on this list that can).

When you subscribed, you should have gotten notification that your
command to unsubscribe was something like:

] If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list, send the
] following command in email to "Majordomo@freebsd.org":
]
] unsubscribe freebsd-questions quark!simon@sleipnir.iaccess.com.au (Simon Taylor)

NOTE THAT YOU *MUST* SEND THE UNSUBSCRIBE REQUEST FROM *EXACTLY* THE SAME
ADDRESS AS THE SUBSCRIBE REQUEST!  IF THE SUBSCRIBED ACCOUNT IS *NOT*
"quark!simon@sleipnir.iaccess.com.au", THEN SENDING IT FROM THIS
ADDRESS WILL FAIL TO UNSUBSCRIBE YOU!

Probably you will be unsubscribed as a result of your request to the
list itself anyway, but it makes work for people.

Maybe it is time for a mailing list subscriber FAQ posted monthly?

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.