Date:      Thu, 9 Feb 1995 11:40:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      julian@tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
To:        obiwan!bob@uudell.us.dell.com (Bob Willcox)
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.sax.de, Pat_Barron@transarc.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD with Bustec BT-542B SCSI interface

> Hmm, I didn't realize the bt742a.c device driver would work with
> level triggered interrupts.  Does that mean that I can put multiple
> BT747S's on the same IRQ?

well the driver could do it, but the interrupt code will only call
one device.. on OSF1 the (basically the same) driver get's called
once for each device on that vector.

[...]
> Has anybody else seen this kind of wierd behavior with the Buslogic BT-747S
> cards?  As I said above, I have 3 of these cards in the system did try the
> others (for floppy connection).  They all failed to boot the floppy at
> a bus speed of 8MHz.
here at TFS (the home of the bt driver.. we find we have to get teh bus speed
as close to 8MHz as possible or our bt742 cards won't work..
(haven't tried 10, but 6 and 7 are definit losers..)

julian
|   __--_|\  Julian Elischer       |       \     U \/ / On assignment
|  /       \ julian@tfs.com        +------>x   USA    \ in a very strange
| (   OZ    ) 300 lakeside Dr. oakland CA. \___   ___ | country !
+- X_.---._/  USA+(510) 645-3137(wk)           \_/   \\