Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2017 19:54:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      DTD <doug@safeport.com>
To:        chromium@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   chrome bug revisted

Hi:

I have a bug running the most current chrome package. It is kind of hard to
describe so I have included a screen shot. Basically if you make the window
wider than it was when initialized the window sorta tiles. I am running the
chromium-60.0.3112.101 package. I upgraded from 59.<something> that did the
same thing.

So actually the first post was rejected because of the screenshots. Trival to
duplicate

Known bug? Can it be circumvented by building the port with some option
settings?

I am running 10.3-RELEASE-p18, xorg-7.7_2, and xfce-4.12_1.

Doug

_____
Douglas Denault
http://www.safeport.com