Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 09:10:54 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        Borja Marcos <borjamar@sarenet.es>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FAQ translation

Borja:

The format IS important in the long run.  I think if the FAQ is
translated, though, any format will work initially and someone can
either hand, or machine copy it over to SGML.  DVI's are nice for FAQs
and there are some translation tools for LaTeX to HTML and poss SGML or
the SGML could be derived from the H....

-Mike