Date:      Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:03:52 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Libretto 100CT or 110CT

I'm looking for a Libretto 100CT or 110CT cheap.  The requirements I
have for this are: (1) has RAM (2) has disk adapters (3) video out
works, but lcd can be broken (4) nice to have port replicator (5) has
power adapter.

If anybody has an old, broken Libretto laying around that isn't
otherwise being used, I'd be interested in it so that I can look into
some nasty problems that have cropped up with it over the years.

Thanks in advance.

Warner