Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 1995 08:38:55 +0800 (HKT)
From:      John Beukema <jbeukema@hk.super.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.atinc.com>
Cc:        "Henry Chung <hchung.IE.oramail@ie.oracle.com>" <hchung@ie.oracle.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: BSD Consortium?

On Fri, 10 Mar 1995, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:

> 	put me in for $100,  maybe more.  charter membership sounds cool,
> have to create a 'certificate suitable for framing' ;))
>
> 	keep us informed about tax-exempt status.  a non-profit or
> not-for-profit organization would have such an air of dignity, authority
> and moral high ground that we HAVE to keep the daemon logo to prevent
> sudden ego inflation ;))
>
> jmb
>
> Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
> 						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
> play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
> ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346

Put me down for $100, maybe more.  I will volunteer to work on the
charter, statement of aims and setup of the tax exempt organization.
(Qualifications -- US trained corporate lawyer, having practiced in
Chicago, Paris, Washington and Hong KOng.)

I would suggest a new list be created for this subject so as not to
distract the serious hacking and debugging efforts required.

| John Beukema                   | Winthrop & Jeffro Ltd.       |
| 14/F Somerset House            | Manufacturing Systems        |
| Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road  | Tel (852) 2963 7352          |
| Quarry Bay                     | Fax (852) 2963 7353          |
| Hong Kong                      | jbeukema@HK.Super.NET        |