Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 1996 07:03:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matthew Stein <matt@spirit.cis.uoguelph.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Secure...not kerberos

When supping stable, the /usr/src/secure/libexec/telnetd makefile
indicates that it's part of the 'krb' distribution.  Is this kerberos?
I've chosen not to use kerberos, but this would seem to take the place
of the /usr/src/libexec/telnetd, which is not tagged as 'krb'.

Also, am I correct in assuming that secure is DES, and eBones is
kerberos?

--
mat.

+-Matthew Stein------------------------ mstein@spririt.cis.uoguelph.ca-+
| A pinch CompSci...a little B.Comm...       phone: 519 824-4120x77318 |
| University of Guelph                                                 |
|                                       http://www.uoguelph.ca/~mstein |
+--Due to cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel's been dimmed.--+