Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:52:44 +0800
From:      Mille Fiore <eprueves@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting up a TDMA master

Hi!

I have been trying to setup an ALIX3d3 board as a TDMA master. My card is
Atheros AR5413. I was able to recompile the kernel, and got no errors until
I bring the WLAN interface up. These are the commands that I used:

 Code:

ifconfig wlan0 create wlandev ath0 wlanmode tdma
ifconfig wlan0 ssid freeBSDtdma tdmaslotlen 2500 tdmaslotcnt 2 tdmaslot 0
ifconfig wlan0 up

*A*fter the last command, the stuck beacon message starts coming up.

 Code:

ath0: stuck beacon; resetting (bmiss count 4)

I've tried using FreeBSD 8.0. 8.2 and 9.0 but the same error happens. Any
help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks