Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:26:31 +0000
From:      Abdullah <ab.tariq90@gmail.com>
To:        Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NETGRAPH- bridge vlans using netgraph help
References:  <CAPFxuwQOBkGTHZbGfJz=-fUW8M%2BQGOpTM9T%2B-RO6H4fWcGEtqA@mail.gmail.com> <5AE216DC.7010905@grosbein.net> <CAPFxuwSEDTNhfn1%2B1nXPAC6skJt%2BdAych10FN9bwwBVdqevO2w@mail.gmail.com> <5AE33513.1000001@grosbein.net> <CAPFxuwRceDDoTw-4EohRdjUMSE-YN4YKWhbObuvEpxzEWOh2_A@mail.gmail.com> <5AE34754.6040905@grosbein.net> <CAPFxuwQ5TwZnnW%2B1TT7urq_0pgb=sM_VwH4x0eq0363MCdb7hw@mail.gmail.com> <5AE34CFA.7000207@grosbein.net> <CAPFxuwR54nPiKAAACRY5a_GvDNOVfdniqv6F_3PK4--7vm03uA@mail.gmail.com> <5AE437C1.8010706@grosbein.net>

Configuration style doesn't really matter. I am trying to figure out how to
make tagged traffic talk in  a bridge. I have always had good support from
bsd people over the last 4 5 years since i started using it, maybe it's
time to add something to it :)
What gives me hope is that linux (cumulus linux, openswitch, ONL) are doing
so, i dont see why BSD can't do it. I haven't searched much other bsd
flavors though.

Regards
Abdullah