Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 00:45:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      -Vince- <vince@penzance.econ.yale.edu>
To:        John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
Cc:        xiaoyin li <lix@cs.pdx.edu>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: httpd can't start

On Tue, 8 Aug 1995, John Hay wrote:

> The FreeBSD package of cern httpd reads it config file (httpd.conf) in
> /usr/local/etc. You should put it there if you don't specify it on the
> command line.

	Speaking about setting up httpd, how do you set it up exactly?
Does anyone have any sample config files?

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu - GUS Mailing Lists Admin
UCLA Physics/Electrical Engineering - UC Berkeley Fall '95
SysAdmin bigbang.HIP.Berkeley.EDU - Running FreeBSD, Real UN*X for Free!
Chabot Observatory & Science Center