Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:19:03 -0600
From:      Support <rjn103s@mgr3.k12.mo.us>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Checking quotas at startup after upgrade to -stable?

Greetings,

I just upgraded my 3.1 system to -stable and all went well with the exception
of my quotas no longer check at startup.  The process I went through is as
follows:

cvsuped latest source
build world
rebuilt/reinstall  my custom kernel
ran mergemaster
then rebooted

All went great except my quotas don't check at startup.  I verified that I
still have my /etc/rc.conf with the correct setting and I thought about
changing the /etc/defaults/rc.conf but I haven't yet.  I thought I would get a
little input from the group on what I might have done wrong.  I do not think I
made any wrong choices with mergemaster but I do not want to rule that out as a
possiblilty.  Thoughts?

I want to also take a moment to thank all the parties making
the upgrading process go so smooth!  Your work is appreciated!

--
Richard Nelson
Try Something Without GPF's - - Not To Mention The Cost:)