Date:       Sat, 18 Feb 1995 16:12:00 -0500
From:      "bo (b.) xiao" <xiao@bnr.ca>
To:        ats@g386bsd.first.gmd.de
Cc:        "barry (b.) scott" <tsbarry@bnr.ca>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:    Re: New sendmail in 0210SNAP?

In message "Re: New sendmail in 0210SNAP?",
'ats@g386bsd.first.gmd.de' writes:

>No, no changes to sendmail i am aware of.What may produce this error
>is an error in the libc that may be in the 0210 snapshot. Not sure about it.
>If you have enough space and the source loaded, look into lib/libc/gen/getcwd.c.
>If this uses something like a getenv("PWD") somewhere in the code, try to get
>a newer version of this file and replace that in the library.

Thank rkw@dataplex who made a new libc and sendmail from
-current. I tried it but unfortunately, the problem did
not go away. Since the libc and libc.so is such a globally
needed library, I suspect it is not safe to simply replace
them and compile sendmail and pray for the world peace. I
might want to go back to 0202SNAP if I can find it. Or even
2.0-RELEASE? When is next snap shot?

Bo