Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 1997 10:31:28 -0400
From:      Malcolm Boff <Malcolm_Boff@compuserve.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SCCS (and digest)

While not new to FreeBSD I havent joined any of the lists before so please
bear
with me if I ask something that has already been answered.

My client uses SCCS for version control and this does not appear on the
list
of ports on my CD. a) has it been ported if so how do I obtain it b) if it
hasnt
does anyone know how and where I can obtain the source(s) from ?

With regard to freebsd-questions-digest can someone tell me how I obtain
the file "majordomo" refers to so I can catch up on my reading.

Malcolm G. Boff