Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 1996 00:24:13 -0700
From:      Renaissance Man <doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov>
To:        julian@TFS.COM (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD routing code

Previously:
>Can someone tell me if the Stevens books have a good run-down on the BSD4.4
>routing table code?

There seems to be a decent explanation of it in Rich's book.  There is a
discussion of the routing table structure starting on page 560.  Looks
like chapters 18 through 20 are about routing...  I haven't spent much
time dealing with that part of the book, but if it is like the rest of
the book, I think it will be good...

Rich's books are partly responsible for my switch from Linux to FreeBSD.  :)

-Doug

Doug Wellington
doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov
System and Network Administrator
US Geological Survey
Tucson, AZ Project Office
(602) 670-6821 x26

According to proposed Federal guidelines, this message is a "non-record".
Hmm, I wonder if _everything_ I say is a "non-record"...

The hardest thing in the world is to truly think for oneself.  It is
amazing how many people have let angst replace their self confidence.