Date:      Mon, 02 Jun 1997 18:28:01 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@spinner.dialix.com.au>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@dk.tfs.com>
Cc:        dg@root.com, smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 233MHz with PR440FX

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <199706020749.AAA29950@implode.root.com>, David Greenman writes:
> >   To get the CPUs on the Intel PR440FX motherboard to run at 233MHz (3.5X),
> >move the "G" jumper to the "up" position.
>
> Ohh, I did that a week ago, sorry for not telling.
>
> Runs like a breeze.
>
> Well, a major storm actually :-)

On that note, is there a working set of isapnp stuff around?  There's been
one floating around, I think originally for FreeBSD, but I see that NetBSD
and OpenBSD have one now..  Are they related, does anybody know?  (The
reason I ask is the isapnp SB-clone audio stuff on the motherboard)

> --
> Poul-Henning Kamp           | phk@FreeBSD.ORG       FreeBSD Core-team.
> http://www.freebsd.org/~phk | phk@login.dknet.dk    Private mailbox.
> whois: [PHK]                | phk@tfs.com           TRW Financial Systems, In
    c.
> Power and ignorance is a disgusting cocktail.

Cheers,
-Peter