Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:45:46 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Fabrizio=20Ravazzini?= <freefabri@yahoo.it>
To:        Axel Scheepers <axel@axel.truedestiny.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: alternatives to rsync for mail cluster

Thanks, I also thought of nfs on another machine but
as you said if this one "goes down" we'll be in a big
problem.
We can put two machines as nfs server, yes this is
good  but for us too expensive.
regards
 --- Axel Scheepers <axel@axel.truedestiny.net> ha
scritto: > On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 02:35:06PM +0100,
Fabrizio