Date:      1/5/99 9:08:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From:      chp24@usa.net
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;

chp24@usa.net
To: www@freebsd.org
Subject: Victory Over Heart Attack and Stroke

Dear  Friend,

According to my records, this letter will be of interest to you.  If not, please
 accept my apology.  Removal instructions at end of message.

Victory over heart attacks, THE #1 Killer in America?   ABSOLUTELY!
And strokes too!

Over 500,000 people in the past 30 years have shown
remarkable results from chelation therapy in removing plaque, toxins,
and heavy metals from the arteries.

Now there is an "oral chelation" product available called Bypass
that uses the same ingredients and works just as well, at a
fraction of the cost.

Just think...YOU or YOUR loved ones could be
doomed to a future of heart attacks, emergency rooms,
angioplasty,  open heart by-pass surgery and pain,
suffering and possible death due to clogged arteries!

However, IT NEED NOT BE THAT WAY!

Help Is Here!

If you desire to find out more about this extraordinary
product, contact me by hitting your "reply" button and typing
" info bypass"  in the Subject of your message. You will receive an
immediate response.

Thank You for your time and May God Bless.

Yours Truly,
Lori