Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:19:57 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        harald@bitcon.no (Harald Bjoroy)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b NetBSD 1.3.2

>From the keyboard of Harald Bjoroy:

Since i don't run NetBSD, perhaps the ones running it can answer those
questions better.

> Also, I live in Norway, are there any reports of special problems from
> norwegian telephone systems?

Not that i know of. At least Eivind Eklund has running it in Norway so
there seems to be no problems - as usual YMMV.

> I have several cards named "Dynalink TA" (very cheap passive card), will
> there be support for this? (Can I contribute? - I guess I would need
> some time learning some concepts). I also have some Digi Datafire S/T
> active cards - same question...

The Dynalink IS64PH is supported for FreeBSD, in case this is similar or
equal to your Dynalink TA card, it would be relatively easy to add support
for them under NetBSD.

Currently no active card is supported by i4b mostly due to lack of time,
the Digi Datafire S/T is definitely unsupported until someone adds support
for it to i4b.

In case you add some driver to i4b and need help, just ask!

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77