Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:48:46 +0100
From:      "Martin Husemann" <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        "Christoph Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Cc:        <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: extending a S0 TBA

> I think you mean I have to open the NTBA and do some hackery. What about
> terminators etc.

No, no hardware work involved. You can buy simple adaptors (in Germany i.e.
from your local T-Punkt or from Conrad). They usually take care of
termination themself, so don't cascade them.

You have a misconception about MSNs (in german: Telefonnummern) and devices
on the S0 bus. I have 6 MSNs and varying numbers of devices connected to the
bus. All MSNs are used by the PBX (in german: Telefonanlage), all other
devices share the same MSN (which is also used by the PBX).

With this setup I could use all MSNs without even plugging a second conector
into the NTBA.

Martin