Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 00:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Program for FreeBSD or Linux to interface with USRobotics PIlot?

Are there any programs for FreeBSD or Linux that will interface with my
USRobotics Pilot?  Basically all I need is the ability to back up my Pilot
data onto my computer, although if there is one that will also allow me to
edit my Pilot data on the PC side, that would be nice (but not necessary).

Failing that, has someone done any work in reverse-engineering the Pilot's
"hotsync" protocol?  If someone has, and maybe can help me out, I can take
a stab at writing a program for the Pilot myself...

Please respond to me by email if possible.  Thanks!

Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com> - Ask me for my PGP key | PGP: Your
WWW HomePage: http://DonaldBurr.base.org/  ICQ #1347455 | right to
Address: P.O. Box 91212, Santa Barbara, CA 93190-1212   | 'Net privacy.
Phone: (805) 957-9666    FAX: (800) 492-5954            | USE IT.