Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 1999 02:26:45 -0600 (CST)
From:      Erick White <erickw@taurus.oursc.k12.ar.us>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        David Schwartz <davids@webmaster.com>, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Judge: "Gates Was Main Culprit"

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Brett Glass wrote:

> At 05:12 AM 11/13/1999 -0600, Erick White wrote:
>
>  >        For your information it is our descision to make.
>
> And We Are Borg. You Will Be Assimilated.

        Ok man. You want to know what? I was talking about we as consumers
and general public. OK. you want to try and call me a borg... Try more
along the lines of Klingon. Ok Agressive action needs to be taken, and I
tell you what.. Its Not being taken!
        I assume that by insultiing me, you think that you are actually
raising your mind. Well lets assume this weak minded one. Those that have
to put others down in such a fashion to an obvious statement, are showing
themselves truly of limited mentality. Thos who blindly follow Microsoft,
it is You  who have been assimilated!
	Look in the Mirror before you start talking about the brainwashed
collective mind.

	Your Friendly UNIX Advocate: Erick