Date:      Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:27:53 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
To:        David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>, freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: timed out

> Someone's news server hung yesterday with the following messages.
> It looks like da2 timed out, a BDR was issued but some of the other
> disk never came back again.

It looks like we recovered.  I don't see any messages about invalidating
the pack.  The timeouts seem to occur because one or more of the drives
neglects to reselect us to complete a few commands.  From the looks of
it, you are running at fairly high tag depths.  Perhaps these drives
simply cannot take the load???

--
Justin