Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:57:11 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: import NetBSD rc system

Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu> writes:
> And for a more direct web-based reference:
>     http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/basesrc/etc/rc.d/

Thank you, this is far more useful than downloading -current.  What
would be even better than this is some overview document which
explains the interactions between rc scripts.

For those who feel this is still too obscure, have a look at:

 http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/basesrc/etc/rc.subr

and pay attention to the run_rc_* subroutines. It's not much, but
it's a start.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

Do not look at my outward shape, but take what is in my hand.         -Rumi