Date:      Sat, 17 May 2014 09:13:46 -0700
From:      Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-sysinstall@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: patch to bsdinstall to support BSD partitions

This is not exactly a patch to bsdinstall to support plain BSD
partitioning -- it has always done that. It is a patch to the ZFS module
of bsdinstall.

This kind of thing is one reason I was hoping the ZFS support could be
integrated into the regular partition editor (which also knows how to
set up EFI systems and such), to avoid this kind of duplication. I
haven't had a chance to look at the submitted patches to do this, however.
-Nathan