Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:39:16 -0500
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fam

Murray Stokely wrote:
> How important is fam to GNOME.  Should we add a commented out entry to
> inetd.conf?  Any comment on PR: conf/74004?
>
> - Murray

What I'd like to see more than anything is a set of step-by-step
instructions for getting fam up and running. I tried at one point, and
couldn't get it to work right. If there were a handbook entry that gave
step-by-step instructions, or a more complete pkg-message in the fam
port itself, I wouldn't think that an inetd.conf entry is even necessary.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw@magnesium.net || adamw@FreeBSD.org