Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:00:21 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   final thoughts on debug kernel size

OK, we know the debug kernel takes up more space on the HD.  IIRC, while
the aout kernels also took up more space in memory, the ELF kernels do
not.  Am i correct?  Also, if i run a kernel and keep an identical debug
version on disk, will debug outputs/kernel dumps sync with the debug
version to produce better debug output?  Please help me out if i am
phrasing this wrong.

-jm