Date:      Tue, 15 Mar 2022 09:53:51 +0100
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-riscv@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-riscv@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PolarFire SoC based board working

On Sun, 27 Feb 2022 00:02:33 +0100
Tomasz CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 11:44 PM Milan Obuch wrote:
> > Hi,
> > at https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=6455 is uploaded
> > dmesg from system build using (almost) stock FreeBSD sources. This
> > system uses PolarFire SoC combining RISC V cores with FPGA from
> > Microchip. I use SoM and carrier board from Conclusive Engineering
> > (www.conclusive.pl).
>
> Congratz / Gratulacje! :-)

Thanks :)

If someone is interested, I created a page summarizing some issues and
interesting points in one place, using Conclusive Engineering's wiki at
https://wiki.conclusive.pl/bin/view/RCHD-PF/FreeBSD%20notes/

I am working on another page for summarizing support status of various
devices in the SoC (MSS) and cores, but this work is just started (and
there are many devices with no proper device drivers).

Regards,
Milan