Date:      Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:05:19 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        soralx@cydem.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GUI imap client

soralx@cydem.org wrote:
> can anyone kindly recommend a decent GUI imap client?

Another recommendation for Thunderbird.  The IMAP support has never caused
me any problems, with disconnected operation working beautfully.  I
regularly access a single IMAP account from Thunderbird on the desktop,
Thunderbird on a laptop, and SquirrelMail when I only have web access and
it's all pretty seamless -- this is with Dovecot as the IMAP server.