Date:      Sun, 07 Jun 1998 23:44:14 -0700
From:      Anthony Stewart <tony@softshop.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Picture

Well, I don't really have a question about the software, although, i
would like to ask you "If i create a picture similar to your
powerlogo.gif  with alot of changes can i use it to advertise your
site/software ?"

if you want to see this image, please give me an email response. I would
love to use this image and i do like your software... ohh and the deamon
is soo cute :)

Thank You,
Tony Stewart