Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 1998 17:00:29 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Val <val@hcol.net>
To:        Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI Ethernet Card

I have ed0 on isa in the kernel, and it doesn't bother me a bit that it's
seen as ed1 by the system. actually i couldn't configure the card for
win95 station because it uses wierd i/o address of 6000 something, but
FreeBSD sees all the resources without any problems.
But, the bad part is that the card is working in 16bit mode (why use pci
then?). will recompiling with ed? at pci? put the card in 32 bit mode?
TIA.
Val.