Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:41:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John T. Farmer" <jfarmer@sabre.goldsword.com>
To:        dennis@etinc.com, ronald@mail.trace.com.tw
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, jfarmer@goldsword.com
Subject:   Re: Sendmail - low on space

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 23:51:04 +0800 (CST) Ronald Wiplinger said:
>On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, dennis wrote:
>
>> 	[...Dennis asking a reasonable question....]

	Some decent answers mixed with smarta*s remarks, such as:

>1. read the manual    (suggested from ETINC support, and read all related
>RFC, you don't need it, but it is suggested from ETINC support, e.g., RFC
>822, further read sendmail 2nd edition, .....)

	And:

>BTW, don't forget to send the screw and spring. Sendmail DOES come
>complete, ......  (Sorry, I could not resist, .....)

Ronald,

You want to tweak Dennis?  Do it on your own time, PRIVATELY!

I've got too little time to listen to you whine at him on this
list.

</Grumble>

John	(who's obviously in a not good mood...)

John T. Farmer			Proprietor, GoldSword Systems
jfarmer@goldsword.com		Public Internet Access in East Tennessee
dial-in (423)470-9953		for info, e-mail to info@goldsword.com
	Network Design, Internet Services & Servers, Consulting