Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:05:23 -0600
From:      Ralph Forsythe <ralph@contact-paging.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   digiboards

Ok, first of all I was looking through your 'supported configuration'
list and did not notice the digiboard Xe cards.  You should know I have
multiple systems now successfully running PC/8e (Xe) cards, including a
386 and a Pentium among others, and consider the current driver lever to
be sufficient for what is needed.  You might consider adding this card
to the list of devices.  (BTW I'm on 2.2.2 right now, planning on going
to 2.2.5 soon.)
Second, in configuring these cards I found the amount of documentation
available to be surprisingly scarce.  While most of the products
supported by FreeBSD are documented very well (part of why I use the
O/S), digiboard support in particular is almost nonexistent.  I would be
willing to write a FAQ page and whatever else that would help people in
this, so please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks!
- Ralph Forsythe
ralph@contact-paging.com