Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:06:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Johan Karlsson <k@numeri.campus.luth.se>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NOSUID and NOSUID_prog make knobs

Seems like a basically good idea.  However, 'ps' should already not be
setgid in -CURRENT, and you appear to have missed some setgid monitoring
tools that do actually exist.  The style weenies may have something to say
about variable naming, but this seems like a good thing to do.  I have
some custom local hacks that do much the same, actually, but in a less
finished way.