Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:38:29 +0200 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>
To:        Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>
Cc:        Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>, anders@fix.no, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: majordomo freebsd port (permission denied error with sendmail)

I think the correct solition is to put mailnull user into majordom
group in /etc/group

Well my majordomo just started working when I put mailnull into majordom
group. I didnt need to touch anything about /usr/libexec/sm.bin

By the way I only made simple commands lists etc. work so I dont know how
much functionality I have yet.

Even though sendmail man pages for smrsh suggests that the commands should
be put into /usr/libexec/sm.bin somehow my solution is also working
perhaps because I have the full path after | in aliases?

Evren