Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:24:16 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE and Exim

Thank you guys. I will update my ports. I am going to use cvsup as
advised.
Thanks once again.

Wash

Thus spake Odhiambo Washington (vedette@iconnect.co.ke):

> I'm sure I can afford to do this..just update the ports. Have you an
> easier way of updating on the 'mail'??
>
> Wash
>
> Thus spake Jonel Rienton (freebsd@jonelrienton.org):
>
> > you need to update your ports
> >
> > Jonel Rienton
> > http://qmail.freebsduser.org/qmail.html
> > This email was sent by qmail-1.03,
> > FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE

Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator
Inter-Connect Ltd.
3rd Flr The Chancery
Valley Rd
PO Box 39519 Nairobi
Tel: 254 2 711140
Fax: 254 2 718418

Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.
-Lloyd Alexander, "The Prydain Chronicles"