Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2012 20:39:54 +0400
From:      Dmitry Kolosov <onyx@z-up.ru>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Replacing wireless nic on my router

> The first thing I'd do is start by verifying that the packet actually
> went out over the air.
I think they do. In both ways. I can see it on AP with tcpdump. Linux and
WinXP installed on the same laptop working fine with same AP before and after
changing wireless nic on AP.

> I'd also use athstats to see if your station is receiving the DHCP
> replies. The "Rx" counter should be going up each time the server
> sends the response.

Can't i see it with tcpdump? I'm starting tcpdump on AP and on client at the
same time and run `dhclient wlan0` on client. On client i see outgoing DHCP
request after association with AP. On AP i see incoming DHCP request from
client! On AP i see outgoing DHCP reply to client! But i don't see incoming
DHCP reply on clinet with tcpdump -y IEEE802_11_RADIO or with default media
type.

Thanks in advance, Adrian.
Really weird. All other devices working just fine.