Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:31:38 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        "Duke Normandin" <01031149@3web.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ident from unknown

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:36:31 PST, "Duke Normandin" wrote:

> Are you aware of any documents, web pages etc. that provide a complete
> but brief outline ( I'm thinking +ACI-flowchart+ACI-. eg) of all the
> possible components of networking as it pertains to Freebsd?

I've never seen one.  If that means that there isn't one, then that's
unfortunate.

Hmmm, perhaps I have a documentation project ahead of me. :-)

> I ask because I would like to get a conceptual idea of +ACo-all+ACo-
> that is involved and study up on each component from the top down.

Unfortunately, you'll probably need to go the same route I did --
slogging away an manpages and messing around with everything you can get
your hands on, on a scratch box.

Good luck!

Ciao,
Sheldon.