Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:44:57 -0600
From:      Chris Lucas <admin@redshells.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jon_slivko@simphost.com>
Cc:        Melon <melon@orangenetwork.net>, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 137/udp

Hmm... I'm wondering where he said that 'all' teen computer users are stupid.
The way I read it was that he thought he was hacked. I think we all can agree
that the majority of hacking activity is coming from kids these days. Many
older "hackers" know better and would rather not end up in jail, hence the
reference to stupid kids.