Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 1995 16:47:55 -0700
From:      Anthony Monroe <tmonroe@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   What do I need?

Since I heard that recent snapshots have support for "Sound Blaster" CD-ROM
drives, I thought I'd upgrade.  But I still have a few questions, namely:

	What have you done to /etc recently?  Or, briefly, will everything
	work okay if I just keep my old /etc files?  The most important
	thing there is my SLIP setup, which I can't remember how to
	duplicate...

	Can I just grab new kernel sources, compile, and be off and running?
	This is very significant if it means I can actually get my CD-ROM
	drive to work.  And perhaps even my SBPro.  (sound.doc?)

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work!  My computer is actually
HAPPY with 2.0 on it... :)

						Tony Monroe