Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 1995 05:16:43 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, Steven Wallace <swallace@ece.uci.edu>
Subject:   Re: new sound driver configuration

In message <199503122350.AA11422@balboa.eng.uci.edu> Steven Wallace
    writes:

># Yamaha OPL-3 FM - for SB, SB Pro, SB16, PAS
>#device opl0     at isa? port 0x388

SB (shure) and SB Pro (maybe) don't have OPL-3, OPL-2 only.
FIle opl3.c handle both 2 & 3.

># Yamaha OPL-3 FM - for PAS
>#device opl0     at isa? port 0x38a

It is right channel for stereo OPL-3 and enabled automatically into
pas2_card.c, you don't need to mention it directly.

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -