Date:      Fri, 10 Oct 1997 16:14:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD developer kudos: At last!  A successful make world!

Just had to congratulate the developers, especially those whose recent
contributions finally enabled me to succesfully upgrade via cvsup from
2.2-STABLE to CURRENT.  I had tried a few times before and given up
(reverting back to STABLE sources), but after updating my sources (9/10) and
doing a make world (after the "CURRENTly" obligatory removal of /usr/obj
<g>), I was delighted to finally meet with success.

Not only that, but the kernel compiled perfectly, too, and the whole system
seems to be performing just excellently.  I'm excited!  :-)

Way to go, people!

Conrad, who thinks he's going to cancel his existing FreeBSD (RELEASE)
subscription and start subscribing to the SNAPs instead  :-)

--
Conrad Sabatier                    | FreeBSD -- UNIX for your PC
http://www.neosoft.com/~conrads    | Why settle for less than the best?