Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 11:56:00 -0500
From:      joel.d'eath@ablelink.org (Joel D'Eath)
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Problem with FreeBSD Boot floppy

Hi, I have 386sx clone running Dos 6.2 and windows, it has 4 Megs of RAM
and two harddrives. My problem is taht I can't get the installation
floppy to boot, I created it with rawrite3.com and the boot.flp image.
What happens when I boot up my system with the floppy is that a blinking
cursor appears and thats it, and when I press a key, my system restarts
without it having booted from the floppy. I have checked to make sure
that the floppy drives port, IRQ and DRQ are correct according to the
hardware guide, and they are. I should probably mention that I'm trying
to install FreeBSD version 2.1.5.

Thanks in advance
Joel D'Eath