Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:06:10 +1000
From:      Paul Koch <pak@statscout.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Statscout LAN Traffic Monitor (LTM)

Hi,

We have just released our LAN Traffic Monitor (LTM) free to
the world. LTM is a real time statistical LAN analyser that
turns any network connected PC into a remote LAN probe
in about one minute. LTM is a replacement for our really
old "lanstat" program. It runs entirely from a custom
boot floppy using a standard FreeBSD-4.6 kernel. It should
be useful for those out there in ISP world and remotely
entertaining (at least for a few minutes :-) ) for embedded
people.

It is available at: http://www.statscout.com

	Paul.
--
      "Discover your network  -  Statscout Network Performance Monitor"

Paul Koch (CTO Statscout Pty Ltd)
Email: paul.koch@statscout.com
Phone: +61 7 32117115   Fax: +61 7 32117829
7th Floor, 300 Adelaide St, Brisbane, Australia