Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:56:19 -0700
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@earthlink.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: PCI bus breakage yesterday

Warner,

  I'm still getting this error trying to compile as of cvsup'ing just a few
minutes ago.  I'm getting a compile error when making the kernel when doing
up that PCIBIOS stuff.  I pulled my source in from cvsup7 and everything
looks to have sync'd okay.  Maybe the mirrors haven't fully updated yet?

Later on,

Warner Losh wrote:

> I just wanted to let people know that there were two PCI bus related
> problems yesterday, August 21 from about 2am MDT until 4pm MDT.  One
> was a compile problem with the undefined PCIBIOS_BIOS_PRESENT.  The
> second one prevent most (all?) pci devices from being probed.  Both of
> these have been corrected, so if you are seeing them, please re
> cvsup.  Please accept my appologies for the inconvenience.
>
> Warner

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read."
 - Groucho Marx