Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:45:29 -0600
From:      David Syphers <dsyphers@uchicago.edu>
To:        Larry Vaden <vaden@texoma.net>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why update the world because of OpenSSH?

On Monday 01 April 2002 12:35 am, Larry Vaden wrote:
> At 12:28 AM 4/1/2002, Nathan Reilly wrote:
> >Larry Vaden wrote:
> >>What's the tag for 4.5-RELEASEp2?
> >
> >RELENG_4_5
>
> Am I correct in assuming that RELENG_4_5 changes from time to time?
>
> If that is the case, how does one build 4.5-RELEASEp2 without the exposure
> of mods since that release?

Take a look at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvs-tags.html

RELENG_4_5 not -STABLE.  It is the security branch.  Presumably you would
want everything commited to it, but at this point it would give you
4.5-RELEASEp2.

-David
--
Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand...

Center for Cosmological Physics
The University of Chicago