Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2012 01:52:20 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Dieter BSD <dieterbsd@engineer.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD for serious performance?

Right, so the bug here is "why isn't atacam attaching to the nforce4
ultra chipset."

So this has changed from "FreeBSD doesn't do NCQ" to "FreeBSD doesn't
do NCQ on my particular desktop-aimed motherboard chipset."  They're
slightly different in scope, wouldn't you agree?

Please file a PR and see if that can get resolved. I personally have
no idea about the storage side of things so I don't know if it's a
device id or whether there's something more complicated than that.

Thanks,

Adrian