Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 13:38:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@AIC-GW.MLINK.NET>
To:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-QUESTIONS <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: BIND 8.2 Question..

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Dan Busarow wrote:

[...]

: Interesting.  I have the 1st edition and figured it was mentioned in
: the 2nd.  At least it *is* documented, even if it isn't noted that this
: is a change from earlier behaviour.

Welp, it's not, at least not in any part I could find, not in the index
for TTL, not in the setting up zone file part, not anything... I haven't
read every page of the book yet though, so I *might* have missed it.

: Dan
: --
:  Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
:  Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com
:  Dana Point, California  83 09 EF 59 E0 11 89 B4   8D 09 DB FD E1 DD 0C 82

Matt

--
DISCLAIMER: Anyone sending me unsolicited commercial electronic mail
will be charged a $100 fee for time spent reading it. Do NOT send this

US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater,
for each violation.