Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 2015 21:43:55 +0500
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
Subject:   zfs dataset and hanging getdirentries() on it

Hi.

I have a funny zfs dataset on a recent stable, which listing takes
several minutes. In the same time

- it runs last available pool version with all available feature flags
enabled (however, problem manifested itself on a one year old stable)
- it's an old /tmp directory
- it used to hold 2.5 millions of files (operational error from nagios)
- now it's empty
- zpool status shows no errors
- scrub found no errors
- ktrace shows it's getdirentries() that is waiting for something
- ps shows zio->io_(trimmed)wchan state

Does someone take a look into this, in case this is some kind of rare
bug (and I suppose it is) ?
If not, I will just delete it - I've already recreated /tmp and renamed
old one.

Eugene.