Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 1996 15:35:13 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
To:        kline@tera.com (Gary Kline)
Cc:        nate@sri.MT.net (Nate Williams), freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mysterious reboots

Gary Kline writes:
> According to Nate Williams:
> >
> > [ Make a patch that brings -stable up to today's patch-level ]
> >

> 		[[ &c re 2.1  ]]
>
> 	Arrrgh, I think I'll wait a few (to a few + N) weeks
> 	before I upgrade... .   I'll be watching to see when
> 	2.1.N really is stable!

2.1 *is* really stable.  Why do you think it isn't?  I'm just planning
on make a one-shot (kernel-only + whatever else is necessary) patch to
allow folks easy access to the bugs fixed in the -stable branch since
2.1R.  The main thing updated the updated Adaptec driver code, although
I will try and summarize the changes when I make them available.

Nate