Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:15:27 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        SADA Kenji <sada@bsdclub.org>
Cc:        trevor@jpj.net, girgen@partitur.se, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, lioux@uol.com.br, asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kill Netscape us ports and version 4.08. (was Re: Netscapebrowsers us versions avail. abroad)

On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 12:05:46PM +0900, SADA Kenji wrote:
> I don't want to add ".us" option to those ports, and I'm convinced that
> Girgen and Obrien agreed with this concept. Is this misunderstanding?
             ^^^^^^
            O'Brien (or "obrien") ;-)

You are correct, I am in agreement.

> Actually I've had to argue with Obrien before he committed his ports.

Sorry, I hope we were not arguing (I didn't think we were).  I just
wanted the .us ports to have the latest update before I ``cvs rm'' them
incase we revive them later.  I would like the .us ports to live past the
plain Netscape 4.74 upgrade by 1-2 months.  This is just to reduce the
amount of email I get from people asking why they disappeared.  Hopefully
people will learn that the normal netscape47 ports are 128-bit now.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)